2019 / 2020 STC Membership Tariffs and Entitlements
|Adult||£130 per annum|
|Family||£180 per annum|
|Senior||£110 per annum|
|Student||£30 per annum|
|Junior||£30 per annum|
|Parent and Child||£130 per annum|
|Social||£10 per annum|
Family Membership is for up to 2 Adults and 2 Juniors living at the same address.
Junior Membership is for those aged between 11 and 18. Minis aged under 11.
Senior membership is available for those over 65.
Tennis Membership Entitlement
- Relaxed organised social mix- in sessions that are free of charge.
- Friendly welcoming atmosphere for players of all standards.
- Optional coaching sessions (small charge applies).
- Ability to book STC courts online free of charge.
- Floodlit courts available (token system), and artificial and hard-court surfaces from summer 2019.
- Multiple free to enter social tennis tournaments per annum.
- Team tennis
- Summer grass court mix-in sessions (small charge applies)
- Full Social Membership Entitlement.
Social Membership Entitlement
- Notification of social events hosted by Southsea Tennis Club.
- Card that offers 10% discount for use in the Southsea Tennis Club Pavilion that is currently managed by Watkins&Faux.
- Entry into the STC Wimbledon Ticket Ballot.
Membership enquiries to: email@example.com
If you wish to use our courts in the evening, now that the nights are drawing in, you must equip yourself with a floodlight token or two. Each token costs 5 pounds and lasts an hour. If you are playing for two hours please insert the two tokens at the beginning. That’s important, thanks!
To obtain a token or tokens you must pay a personal visit to the Pavilion Clubhouse/Café at any time between 9am and 4pm on any day of the week. Tokens can be purchased at the counter on the right-hand side. And don’t forget to ask where the floodlight boxes are and how to use them.
Evening tennis in the winter period requires a little bit of extra organisation. But once the routine is underway you can enjoy your tennis throughout the year.
Southsea Tennis Club
Tennis is rated as one of the top sports for your physical and mental health, combining gentle exercise, problem-solving and enjoyment. Interested?
Yes! Then why not take advantage of our two month membership scheme for just 29 pounds. This gives you membership access to the Club, its tennis programme, including social mix-ins, its courts and facilities for the duration of your membership. Particular benefits are:
- free use of our courts at a time to suit using our online booking system,
- the same coaching rates that club members enjoy
- a 10% discount at our café.
The offer is aimed at families but individuals can take up this limited membership offer too. Whether you are a family of two or five (children must be under 18) or a single adult this offer is for you!
For more information please send a brief note using the Contact page of this website.
We look forward to seeing you on court!