Southsea Tennis Club Tennisathon - 21st-22nd June 2019
In aid of the Children’s Bubbles Fund at QAH
- What is a Tennisathon?
- In brief it is an opportunity to play Tennis for a good cause across the period of the summer solstice from 12 noon on Friday the 21st of June to 12 noon on Saturday the 22nd of June
- Who is eligible to play?
- The charitable event is open to everyone aged from 5+. Groups are particularly welcome. You decide how long you wish to play and when – day or night.
- How do I book a timeslot?
- Just click here to send your request for a timeslot or timeslots. You can play more than once with a break in between.
- The Club will have the Pavilion Café open across the 24-hour period where refreshments will be available. There will be a registration fee of £5.00 to be paid per group on arrival. This fee covers the administration costs of floodlights, tennis balls, free water and opening of the Pavilion café.
- The purpose of the event is to raise money for a local charity, the Children’s Bubbles Fund at Queen Alexandra Hospital
You can download a sponsorship form here.
A Letter of Introduction is available here.